Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: American Girl Mysteries

  1. #1
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    Maybe this is old news but I was at Costco today and they had a four-pack of the new mysteries in hardback - Kit, Sam, Kaya and Molly. All four for $15.49.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Tinuviel_156's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7th, 2004
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow that's a great deal! Thanks for letting us know.
    Greta

  3. #3
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    Greta,
    I was at the Aurora Village Costco.
    Nancy

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oooh, I'll have to look next time I go. Thanks for the heads up!

    - Becca

  5. #5
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks cool I have to check that out, when I get a chance.

    Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •